Mother's Day isn't known for any form of pranks, and this is a darn shame!
Father's Day is known for jokes and pranks, and Dad's even have their own Joke Type (Dad Jokes). What do Mom's get? Breakfast in bed? It hardly seems fair. Mom's need their own pranks and jokes too!
So, this Mother's Day consider ....
Funny Sucker Pen/Toothbrush Holder
Do Not Read the Next Sentence Mug
Remote Control Snakes (well maybe for you, a gift that keeps on giving)
And consider a few Mom jokes:
- “It’s too hot” is a universal mom code for “I don’t want to share.”
- What are the best kind of flowers are best for Mother’s Day? Mums.
- Why was it so hard for the pirate to call his mom? Because she left the phone off the hook.
- I asked a police recruit during an exam, “What would you do if you had to arrest your own mother?” He said, “Call for backup.”
- I bought my mom a mug that says, “Happy Mother’s Day from the World’s Worst Son,” but I forgot to mail it.
- Silence is golden. Unless you have kids, then silence is very suspicious.
- How many moms does it take to screw in a lightbulb? One, and she has to do it or else it won’t get done.
Free the sexist ideas! Celebrate Mom with a prank and a joke. Remember though she did give birth to you, so don't make her regret it (again).
Have a pranky day!